On successful completion of the unit, students should be able to:
Knowledge and Understanding
- K1 Identify and interpret what an organisation is looking for, in its recruitment of work placement interns
- K2 Recognise the technical, creative and managerial operations and skills involved in undertaking a work placement.
- C1 Negotiate a clear set of work placement objectives
Practical and Professional Skills
- P1 Design and produce an electronic portfolio to support their CV, to provide evidence of their professional experience
Transferable and Key Skills
- T1 Communicate information and ideas in an accurate, persuasive and creative manner.
- T2 Demonstrate professional conduct in a work placement setting
- T3 Develop confidence to ask for help when required